Don't Guess.... Soil Test!
Stop in today for a free kit!
The Soil Doctor soil test kit from AgSource Laboratories; a lawn and garden soil diagnosis kit.
Want a green, healthy lawn to add value to your home and increased enjoyment for your family? It all starts with the soil!
How to collect sample:
Soil testing is simpler than you think!
1. Using a garden trowel or spade, collect 15 - 20 samples in a zig zag pattern throughout your lawn or garden, five to seven inches deep and mix in bucket to form the composite sample.
2. Remove all grass, debris and other material from soil sample.
3. Remove enough soil from the sample bucket to fill the soil sample bag.
4. Fill out included soil sample submission form and information needed on soil sample bag.
5. Enclose the sample bag and submission form in prepaid mailing envelope and drop in the mail in prepaid mailing envelope.
Results vary on demand / time of year but are usually done pretty quick.
Please note you will receive and be responsible for the invoice from AgSource for your test. In 2019 this test ran $18 for basic, $22 for routine, and $29 for complete. Prices are subject to change without notice. Price list details included in kit.
You will not be disappointed!
Knowledge is power!
Test your soil today!