Egyptian Wheat has food value at the tassel, especially for turkeys, but is primarily used for thick food plot screening and trail screening providing excellent security for your wildlife.
- Grows to 8' - 12' tall. Fertilization may be required to achieve desired height.
- Soil ph: 6.0 - 7.0
- Like warm temps with moderate rainfall.
- Plant in full sun 1/2" - 3/4" deep on well-drained to moderately drained soil.
- 10 - 15 # / acre.
- 100 - 110 days to maturity.
- Hardiness: Very Tender
- Plant in early/mid summer, mid/late summer.
Egyptian Wheat Food Plot Screen
Returns only accepted within 30 days from purchase in original, unopened packaging. Return products with the carrier of your choice. 10% restock fee will apply.